In 2003 Matt Vardy emerged onto the creative scene working as a professional photographer on commissioned shoots all over North America. Today the name has grown to be a respected brand offering much more than just photography–comprehensive solutions for marketing needs of all kinds.
Matt works closely with clients on projects involving the creation or optimization of:
"Matt was instrumental in helping me setup my new business with branding, photography, printing and an e-commerce website. Since starting the business with Matt's help in 2014, my team has grown from 1 to an army of over 30 individuals, with over 700 happy clients in just over a year, and the work Matt produced for us has played a big role in our success from the ground up. I have experienced his professionalism and his approach stands out from his peers. When Matt says he will get something done you can trust that he will."
– Andrei Calinescu, One Life Meals
"What I love most about working with Matt is not only the final product but also the whole creative process. It is very rare to click with someone, but Matt makes it easy! He doesn’t get pissed when i want to make the smallest changes, he is eager to just produce the best product possible. My business is my life and i wouldn’t trust anyone else with it. Matt is my go-to guy for photos, videos, branding...Everything."
– Paul Greenberg | Real estate agent
"We like to call Matt our secret weapon. Everything he touches turns to gold, or should we say sells very fast. From our branding, to our home photos and videos, Matt has handled all of our marketing needs beautifully. Our business is only getting stronger even after many years in real estate thanks to the new brand name he created for us. He shared his vision and ideas, but also took into consideration our specific niche and client needs. You can depend on Matt to produce and be there when you need him. We highly recommend him to all our friends and colleagues."
– Rhonda and Perry | Real estate agents, Abony Steinberg
"There is much to be gained by working with Matt."
– Christopher Invidiata | The Invidiata® Team
"I hired Matt as a photographer for a book I was creating. I was specifically attracted to his sense of style and his photographic eye; it was a perfect fit for the aesthetic of the book. His ability to collaborate on the project as well as the ease in which he could take an artistic vision and run with it was what made working with Matt so awesome. As a result, I hired him again to be the photographer at my wedding - fantastic results again...He’s a pleasure to work with and an asset to any project or team."
– Tom Collver | Partner & Creative Director, Stratta Creative
"Working with Matt is a breeze. He understands we’re not all ‘techies’ and is willing to help when/where needed. His ideas and range of expertise proved to be extensive from beginning to end. Operating 2 separate businesses from the same location we wanted a solution that had distinctly different personalities and Matt delivered. He provided the ‘one stop solution’ we were looking for with both photography and web design. Starting from scratch, Matt took our content and used his creativity to develop marketing that reflects who we are and what we do right down to a ‘t’. We couldn’t be happier with the final products, polished & professional, that enhance our businesses."
– Kelly Kois | Owner, Kois International Foods
“Matt did a wonderful job working with artists i represent and i fully intend on booking him again in the future. He is very hard working and dependable, using creative social media outlets to further connect him with the client as he works on projects.”
– Pat Murphy | Talent Buyer, Union Events
Below is a list of charitable organizations and efforts that Matt Vardy proudly supports:
- ALS Canada | Voluntary health organization dedicated solely to the fight against ALS and supporting those with ALS in Canada.
- Covenant House | Providing shelter and aid to homeless youth in Toronto.
- Civitan Durham / Herizon House | Providing shelter and aid to abused women and children in Durham region.
- Hydrated World / Safe Water Project | Supporting clean water initiatives and bio filter startup businesses in Africa.
- Toronto Wildlife Centre | A leader in the field of wildlife rescue, veterinary care, rehabilitation and education in Southern Ontario.
- Royal Canadian Legion | Providing programs and financial assistance to veterans in need and their families.
- Sea Shepherd | Safeguarding wildlife in the world's oceans against the destruction of habitat and slaughter.
- Virunga National Park | Conserving and protecting critically endangered mountain gorillas and elephants in Africa.
All images, videos, text copyright © Matt Vardy, all rights reserved.